Friday, 26 December 2014

Quote of the Day . . .

Me to son: What do you think of the tree I made to present your sister with her chocolate orange this year?


Bit of a strange Santa with a large nose 
(30p in a charity shop)
However, he did the job to
create the surprise Jack in the Box effect


Son: You didn't make that

Me: Yes I did

Son ( incredulously) : No you didn't

Me (emphatically): Yes I did

Daughter: Show him the photo mum, with all the trees, from your WI

Son is shown photo of trees (see last post) as proof 

Son: Okay then

Me: Why didn't you think I made it

Son: It's too good . . . . !!

9 comments:

  1. The Jack-in-the-box idea is really nice. What a lovely way to have your chocolate orange delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Santa is a wonderful touch!
    Your son's comment - oh kids these days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody cheek! Ha, kids don't always flatter one's ego, do they?
    Hope you've had a lovely Christmas, Jayne! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL- a backhanded compliment if ever I heard one! Sons get away with a lot though. Hope your Christmas was lovely, Jayne. Love and hugs!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA!! Sons … guaranteed to tell it exactly as they see it :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun idea with Santa-in-a-box! It's so cool that your creativity blossoms, Jayne - see how you surprised your son with it?! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, dear Jayne. Wishing you lots of fun new projects, trips, ideas, thrift finds and all the very best to you and your family! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a compliment, I reckon! xxx

    ReplyDelete