Thursday, 8 January 2015

Well, that was 2014 . . . .

I made some stuff

And swapped some stuff for other stuff (thanks Carol)

Went to some places

Munich, River Thames, Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cornwall, Wales, London

and loved (and lost) my cats


Annie in her last weeks and in full health with Daisy our previous cat
many faces of Alfie who is still with us

Nothing like a new year to put you in a reflective mood.

Here's to 2015 and all it brings . . . .

xx

12 comments:

  1. Here's to a wonderful 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a good year, except for your kitties. You lost them all? The one with the cobwebs on her whiskers is adorable. Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to clarify Cynthia, we still have Alf but we lost Annie this summer and Daisy was our previous cat, I just found an old photo of Annie and Daisy together showing Annie in full health. We were going to get another cat but Mr NMDS's cat allergy has got worse - I can feel a family vote coming on - him or Alf- and I can't see Alf going anywhere!! x

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful year (other than for your fur babies) Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2015, Jayne! And perhaps sometime in the spring we could do another swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great year other than poor Annie. Here's to a happy 2015. Maybe more cats? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, poor Annie - how we love our puss cats, and how sad we are when we lose them. But it's been a positive year in many other ways, lots to enjoy in your review, Jayne. Don't forget, get in touch if you come up to this neck of the woods again in 2015! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Curtise - both my son and daughter really enjoyed their trips up north last year so I will definitely try and bring them back again xx

      Delete
  6. Happy and Creative New Year. Nothing like the end/begin of the year to get us thinking, isn't it?I hope a new cat finds its way to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to a wonderful 2015, more travels, crafting and amazing adventures unknown to us yet x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a good year other than the loss of two of your cats. I am now catless and going back and forth on whether or not to seek another cat. May 2015 bring you many wonderful adventures as well as lots of happy, cosy time at home, lots of cuddles with Alfie and perhaps a new feline friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete