Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Christmas crafts continued . . .

Just a quick update on the Christmas trees from my WI craft group:-



Small selection of trees from members who remembered to 
 bring their tree along to the Christmas meeting

Some close ups:-

J's tree

V 's tree

W's tree

M's tree

All different and all fabulous . . . 

xx

8 comments:

  1. They're all looking good ... Xmas is definitely in the air :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooo cool! I was going to ask - do you have a link to directions on how to make those? but then I have to be realistic and know that I won't have time to make one this year any way.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ask if there are actual instructions next time I'm at craft in the new year though I have a feeling there may not be anything written down as such . . .

      Delete
  3. Aren't they lovely? Nice work, ladies of the WI! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! I think I might have to try making one. (Next year!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a talented group of ladies. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely Chrissie trees, clever ladies. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete