Sunday, 20 April 2014

Easter Baking

Luxury egg for my DD who likes quality over quantity 
in the Easter Egg department



After doing lots of cleaning today I felt the need to do some 
baking with an Easter theme


No sun here today, this is Alf on my garden kneeling cushion
on a sunnier day

xx

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is a posh Easter egg, and Alf is a beauty. Enjoy what's left of the weekend - no more cleaning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love those fancy schmancy Easter Eggs! Happy Spring to YOU! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex mother in law used to spend days making all of us a fancy easter egg like that one. Then we all felt like we didn't want to break them!
    I hope you get some sunshine. We aren't getting any either. Wind and grey skies and rain showers here.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree with the quality over quantity when it comes to easter eggs, and many other things. :) thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could do with more of Alf, he looks lovely.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He made a bee-line for the cushion as soon as I nipped indoors. He loves a new comfy place to sit. x

      Delete
  6. Alf is adorable! Happy Spring to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fancy egg! Dave got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle egg, I know he would so prefer the fancy one haha! Alf is gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete